Today is International Faith Day.
Today is an international faith day.
I’ve decided to take my own “D.I.Y. Holiday” advice and therefore declare that today is the day to celebrate faith.
- Today is a day to let go and let God. (Theology permitting.)
- Today is a day to stop pretending that if it weren’t for you the universe would stop running.
- Today is a day to accept reality as it really is.
- Today is a day to surrender to who you are, who they are, and how life is.
- Today is international faith day.
If something goes haywire today, just know that it was supposed to.
Should something go exceptionally well, just know that it was supposed to.
So, kick back and relax a little – it’s international faith day!
And, if you care to, click here to see comments on the streetprophets site where this article went up last week.