The 77% Weekly
The 40/52-weeks-a-year, quick-reading, thought-lingering, spiritual-religious newsletter.
Religion-Outside-The-Box is a donation supported not-for-profit empowering adults to find and be with (the) God (of their understanding).
on the radio
| Rabbi Brian was a guest on KPFK’s Aware show with host Lisa Garr on 5/22.|
Click to listen
– Edit –
|Loving Yourself and Others. |
Loving yourself and others.
- Would you tell someone that they look terrible?
- Do you routinely tell people that they ought to dress differently, live somewhere else, or eat different foods?
- Can you imagine telling a stranger that they ought to have achieved more than they have?
Have you ever (or recently) done any of these things to yourself?
Most spiritual-religious traditions advocate loving God, loving your neighbor, and loving yourself.
I think it’s a good idea, too.
So, love yourself some this week…
A web version of this article is available here.
This article was also posted at Street Prophets where it received a few comments.
|The 77% Weekly|
The 77% Weekly: The Religion-Outside-The-Box Newsletterhelps people find and be with (the) God (of their understanding) 40 out of 52 weeks a year.
1) 40/52 = 0.76923 and it is sent every Monday except the last of each month.
2) In school 77% was a passing grade and ROTB wants to remind you that life isn’t graded, it’s pass/fail.
Religion-Outside-The-Box is a donation-supported,
non-denominational, internet-based, 501c3-tax exempt religious congregation.
100% spiritual growth + money back guarantee. Dismiss