The 77% Weekly
The 40/52-weeks-a-year, quick-reading, thought-lingering, spiritual-religious newsletter.
Religion-Outside-The-Box (rotb.org) is a donation supported not-for-profit empowering adults to find and be with (the) God (of their understanding).
|From the desk of Rabbi Brian.|
It seemed seasonally appropriate for me to write about fear…
A few simple truths about fear:
- All fear is rooted in the perceived future loss of something we either have or hope to have.
- Most of our fears do not come to pass.
- Fear of something specific is easier for us to deal with than free-floating anxiety.
- No matter what you do, you’ll never eradicate all your fears.
A few postulates about fear based on the above:
- Perhaps we would feel less fearful if we were less attached to objects and outcomes. (Duh.)
we hold on to fears that don’t come to pass because they are simply
more comfortable to deal with than the anxiety that comes with being
- Becoming comfortable with your fears might just be the best plan.
E-mail me your thoughts…
|The 77% Weekly|
The 77% Weekly: The Religion-Outside-The-Box Newsletter helps people find and be with (the) God (of their understanding) 40 out of 52 weeks a year.
1) 40/52 = 0.76923. The newsletter is sent every Monday except the last of each month.
2) In school 77% was a passing grade and ROTB wants to remind you that life isn’t graded, it’s pass/fail.
Religion-Outside-The-Box is a donation-supported,
non-denominational, internet-based, 501c3-tax exempt religious congregation.
100% spiritual growth + money back guarantee. Dismiss