Three modules that will take you 2-minutes to read, listen to, or watch, and a lifetime to master.
Three lessons in the backbone of any spiritual practice: accepting reality as is.
“Acceptance is the answer to ALL of my problems today.”
- An active practice of acceptance is at the core of any spiritual workout
- Reality. It comes only as it. You can’t get a new, shiny one.
- Learning to live with it
- Carry a tissue around for a day (or two) and break your habit of taking on other people’s problems
- A logical approach to the radical act of making a subtle decision to enjoy life more
- Surrender, the religious word for acceptance
Rabbi Brian (rB as thousands of people call him) promotes spiritual fitness to adults. He is an award-winning educator (he taught high school mathematics for seven years after he left regular rabbi) and the dean of instruction at Tannen’s Magic camp. He runs Religion-Outside-The-Box a post-denominational web-based religious movement for folk of all spiritual backgrounds. He also is the author of My Fun Theology Workbook: how to find out what (the) God (of your understanding) wants from you as well as thousands of articles, videos, and podcasts.
3 audio files
“Frigging brilliant…thank you Rabbi Brian!” – Allison P
“I love doing the exercises and treasuring the insights. Wow! WOW!” – Gage-David H.
“Love this! Just the right amount, thank you and making it easy and straightforward.” – Nancee McP