(Yeah, it’s kinda brilliant.)
- This module answers the question: What can I do that will help me feel fulfilled?
- A great quote from C.S. Lewis involving the word “heralding” will give you a simple, yet profound key to having more joy in your life
- A beautiful PDF download will help you again wisdom in another modality
- An interactive exercise (on both the video and the PDF) will give you personalized answers to how you can feel fulfilled
- Feel renewed peace
- 3 videos + quotes. (Watch one, two, or all three videos)
- Learn about PARADOXICALITY – a spiritual tool that can help you live with answers you have and discover answers you never considered
- Get a message about your purpose from (the) God (of your understanding)
- According to C.G.Jung, the paradox is the best tool we have for understanding religion
Unlock ancient wisdom
Worth it. Guaranteed.
People really like these modules and value them at higher than $18. If you try it and dont’ think so, money back. Just ask. Seriously.
What People Are Saying
Hey, I think it was one of the best services I have ever put together. But don’t just take it from me, here are some other folk’s opinions.
I was not sure what to expect (Mike explained it to me as an interactive livecast of your Rosh Hashana sermon) but I kind of found the spiritual focus refreshing to the typical Rabbi Rosenthalbergblum’s sermon you get in synagogue that will inevitably touch on sweetness of the new year, Israel and the current political climate, reminders to repent so God keeps you down in the Book of Life, Men’s Club happenings etc etc. (an easy way to instantly lose your audience).
I like how you can turn so many people of infinitely different paths and experiences on to Judaism with the idea of using God as a tool to examine thyself – essentially what Jews have been doing since the Renaissance (but I’ve noticed you also have a way of reaching those who do take bible/Torah in a more literal sense). You give the goyim in the audience a VERY useful avenue to ponder Judaism, and you give the agnostic Jews in the audience who have renounced religion (in particular, my sister Cassie’s finance Danny) a chance to explore it in a logical and practical way.William (& Dana)
Nutritious and tasty.
The service in a word.
I didn’t know how an e-gathering like that would go. I enjoyed it lots and felt moved by how much realer it was than traditional services. Feeding babies, dogs barking, side convos and wine refills…Cosmic Mother is in that stuff and we so rarely get to see it. So, thanks for pulling the curtain back a bit so that could rise in my awareness.
I am looking forward to the next one.
Don't Be ShyIf you have questions, ask.
Wonderful videos plus more.
This is worth much more. You will get more than $18 of value.
100% satisfaction guaranteed